Live Help
 0141-3990699
Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration

Courses Offered by Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration - Goenka College - Kolkata (West Bengal)

Established Date - 1903   |   Accredited By - AICTE, NAAC  

Master of Business Administration-M.B.A. (M.B.A.)

Regular
31 Seats  
Browse Specialization
MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
2 Years
Regular
31 Seats
Eligibility :

For unreserved Category:

A candidate intending to apply for the MBA course must be an Honours Graduate of Science/Commerce/Arts with 55% marks in aggregate or a graduate of Engineering/Law with 55% marks in aggregate.

For reserved Category:

10% relaxation marks for the OBC-A & B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score.

 

MBA in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
2 Years
Regular
31 Seats
Eligibility :

For unreserved Category:

A candidate intending to apply for the MBA course must be an Honours Graduate of Science/Commerce/Arts with 55% marks in aggregate or a graduate of Engineering/Law with 55% marks in aggregate.

For reserved Category:

10% relaxation marks for the OBC-A & B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score.

MBA in MARKETING MANAGEMENT
2 Years
Regular
31 Seats
Eligibility :

For unreserved Category:

A candidate intending to apply for the MBA course must be an Honours Graduate of Science/Commerce/Arts with 55% marks in aggregate or a graduate of Engineering/Law with 55% marks in aggregate.

For reserved Category:

10% relaxation marks for the OBC-A & B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score.

Master of Commerce-M. Com (M. Com)

Regular
65 Seats  
Browse Specialization
M. Com
2 Years
Regular
65 Seats
Eligibility :

A candidate intending to take the M.Com. course must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Passed B.Com.(3-year Hons.)from any recognised University.
  • 60% of total seats are reserved for C.U candidates and remaining 40% is open for candidates of C.U. and other Universitied through admission Test.

 

Bachelor of Commerce-B.Com (B.Com)

Regular
Browse Specialization
B.Com (Hons.)
3 Years
Regular
Eligibility :

 A Candidate intending to take B.Com. (Honours) course must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Minimum marks (in H.S. or equivalent 10+2 examination) required for online application.

            For General category Candidates: 75.00% in aggregate and 60.00% in the related subject.

            For OBC-A and OBC-B West Bengal only Candidates: 67.50% in aggregate and 54.00% in the related subject.

            For SC/ST of West Bengal only Candidates: 56.25% in aggregate and 45.00% in the related subject.

  •  Passed Higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination in 2014 as regular candidate with at least five subjects of 100 marks each including English and any one of the following related subjects,

            viz., Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Mathematics, Business             Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office Practice and Secretarial, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost             Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principle of Management.

 

Most Popular Course

Contact
210, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street,, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700012
info@goenkacollege.net
website http://www.goenkacollege.net/