4 Courses are offered by IFSc
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science||3.0 Years||Apply|
Post Graduate Diploma
|Post Graduate Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensics and Related Laws||2.0 Years||Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Laws||2.0 Years||Apply|
The student seeking admission to this course should have the eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Science (Excluding Life Sciences), Law with computer knowledge, Engineering IT computer Science , B.C.A., B.C.S., M.C.M., B.Com. (Computer Application), M. C. A. with passing percentage 45 for open and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates from other than Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur will have to obtain eligibility certificate from this University.
- Intake Capacity: 40 (Reservation as per State Government Norms)
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|Master of Science in Forensic Science||2.0 Years||Apply|
Subject to their compliance with the provisions of this direction and of other ordinances in force from time to time, the following applicant candidates shall be eligible for the admission to Master of Science in Forensic Science and examinations thereof
- For admission to M. Sc. Semester I in Forensic Science, a candidate shall have offered B.Sc. Forensic Science (Degree with all optional papers related to different disciplines of Forensic Science).Students with B.Sc. degree possessing Forensic Science as an optional subject will not be eligible for admission to M.Sc. Forensic Science. Intake Capacity: - 20 Seats will be allotted as per following Criteria (Reservation as per State Government Norms)
- 18 seats shall be reserved for the students holding a B.Sc. Forensic Science degree from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
- One Seat shall be reserved for the candidate holding B.Sc. Forensic Science degree from University of Maharashtra state other than RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- One Seat shall be reserved for the candidate holding B.Sc. Forensic Science degree from University other than Maharashtra state and RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- If any seat remains vacant from criteria II, then it will be allotted to candidate belonging to criteria I.
- Similarly, if seatin criteria III remains vacant, it will be allotted to candidate belonging to criteria II.
- If the candidate is not available from both the criteria II and III, then seat will be allotted to criteria I.
- Candidates shall have passed any one of the above examinations from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University or any other statutory University of India or abroad, recognized by the UGC or any other concerned apex regulatory authority/ body of India.
Contact Details of Institute of Forensic Science, Nagpur
Address:Ravindranath Tagore Road, Civil Lines Nagpur ,Maharastra India