Courses & Exams
News & Articles
2 Courses are offered by IRMA
Diploma (2 Years)
|Postgraduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM)||2.52 Lacs||Apply|
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
Certificate (2 Years)
|Certificate in Rural Management||Apply|
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, from a recognised university/institution.
- The applicant should have worked with the sponsoring organisation for a minimum period of two years (as on May 30, 2013) on a continuous basis as a full-time, regular employee.
- The sponsoring organisation should be willing to grant uninterrupted leave to the applicant (if selected) for the period of study at IRMA.
- The sponsoring organisation should undertake to make arrangements for payment of fees and other dues of the applicant to IRMA.
- The applicant should apply to IRMA by using any one option available in point 3.3
- The applicant should appear for the written test, the Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- The applicant should score above the minimum cut-off point set for admissions.
- The applicant should produce evidence of sponsorship from the sponsoring organisation.
- If rejoining within three years for completing the second year of the programme to obtain a “PGDRM”, she/he must be working with same organisation who sponsored she/he for the CRM and need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)” from them.
Contact Details of Institute of Rural Management, Anand
Contact No:+91-2692-260391 / +91-2692-260 181
Address:Institute of Rural Management Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001. Gujarat. India.