Post Graduate Program in Management (P.G.P.M)
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
Doctor of Philosophy-Ph.D (Ph.D)
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM Programme an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions;
- PGDRM from IRMA; or
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
- Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation (college) level; or
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
- Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.).
- The eligibility requirement for applicants from SC/ST/OBC/dap (differently abled person) is 5% less than those specified above.
In exceptional cases, a person with a high professional standing and proven competence, not possessing a PG degree but whose experience can measure up to a PG degree might also be considered for admission to the Programme. In these cases, the FPRM Executive Committee would consider the quality of the published and unpublished work and/ or professional contributions of the applicant and establish equivalence to the relevant PG course subjects.
Applicants with PGDRM qualification from IRMA and applicants who have valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.) are exempted from online admissions test and will be directly called for interview.
JRF is mandatory. Only NET is not sufficient.
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, from a recognised university/institution.
- The applicant should have worked with the sponsoring organisation for a minimum period of two years (as on May 30, 2013) on a continuous basis as a full-time, regular employee.
- The sponsoring organisation should be willing to grant uninterrupted leave to the applicant (if selected) for the period of study at IRMA.
- The sponsoring organisation should undertake to make arrangements for payment of fees and other dues of the applicant to IRMA.
- The applicant should apply to IRMA by using any one option available in point 3.3
- The applicant should appear for the written test, the Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- The applicant should score above the minimum cut-off point set for admissions.
- The applicant should produce evidence of sponsorship from the sponsoring organisation.
- If rejoining within three years for completing the second year of the programme to obtain a “PGDRM”, she/he must be working with same organisation who sponsored she/he for the CRM and need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)” from them.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place