13 Courses are offered by RSET
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Information Technology||85 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||85 K||Apply|
Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
Admission process starts immediately after the publication of the results of the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination, usually in May. The application form is made available online.
The application form is to be submitted after publication of KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture, Medicine Entrance Examination) results.
Students having a pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
He/She should be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are College Merit seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
Nationality: - Candidates must be Citizens of India*
RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY is a member college of Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management’s Association (KCECMA).
KCECMA signed an agreement with Govt. of Kerala (G.O. (Ms) No. 258/2014/ H.Edn.)
Registrations Date : 01 Feb, 2018, Exam Date: 23 Apr, 2018
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech in Communication Engineering||Apply|
|M.Tech in Computer Science & Information Systems||Apply|
|M.Tech in Industrial Drives & Control||Apply|
|M.Tech in Network Engineering||Apply|
|M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System||Apply|
|M.Tech in Signal Processing||Apply|
- Eligibility will be subject to the rules and regulations of APJ Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University/AICTE.
- The candidates shall be citizens of India.
- The candidates shall have acquired the prescribed qualification from an institution approved by the AICTE and Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in BE / B.Tech in the respective discipline.
- For SC/ST candidates a pass in the above mentioned degrees is sufficient
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE/AMIETE examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission to institutions under Universities of Kerala.
- They must have valid GATE score
- A minimum of 55% marks for Section B in AMIE/ AMIETE examination
- Minimum three years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Non GATE candidates have to appear for a test conducted by the Institution.
- Candidates who have appeared for final examination of any of the qualifying examinations may also apply provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including 6th semester. Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree at the time of admission.
Contact Details of Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Kochi
Address:Rajagiri Valley, Kakkanad, Kochi 682 039 Kerala INDIA