13 Courses are offered by SIET
Admission Open for session 2019
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years||120||Shortlist|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 Years||120||Shortlist|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||120||Shortlist|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||4 Years||60||Shortlist|
|B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 Years||60||Shortlist|
Admissions under Convenor's Quota (70% of intake in each branch):
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as Major subjects, or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Admissions under Management Quota (30% of intake in each branch):
The seats shall be filled either on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or of securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
Admission Open 2019
M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
|M.Tech in Structural Engineering||2 Years||24||Shortlist|
|M.Tech in VLSI||2 Years||24||Shortlist|
|M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering.||2 Years||24||Shortlist|
|M.Tech in Machine Design||2 Years||24||Shortlist|
- A bachelor’s degree in Engg/Technology of any recognized university in the concerned discipline.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination.
- Valid PGECET Rank obtained in the Entrance Examination
Apart from requirements of qualifications as stated in the above, the admissions of sponsored candidates shall be taken :
- The number of Sponsored candidates shall not be more than two in each specialization and not more than five in each department.
- His/Her application shall be duly recommended by the sponsoring agency for admission to the course and forwarded to the JNTUK. These seats are considered as supernumerary.
- He/She must be permanent employee with the sponsoring agency for at least 2 years, after obtaining the qualifying degree
- The sponsoring agency must be a Government establishment or a public-sector undertaking, or a reputed private undertaking.
- The sponsoring agency shall-certify that the candidates will be granted leave for pursuing the M.Tech. Full-Time course
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Admission Procedure (under B -Category):
Every year an advertisement is published in the leading newspaper regarding the issue of applications for admission to B.Tech, M.Tech,
Admission Open 2019
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years||60||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||3 Years||60||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||3 Years||60||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years||60||Shortlist|
Admissions into the polytechnic will be made by conducting Common Entrance Examination for admission into Polytechnics (CEEP)by SBTET AP Hyderabad. The CEEP will be conducted during April/May every year. The councelling will be conducted in the month of June/July every year. Admissions into various polytechnics of the state will be made based on CEEP ranks.
Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the diploma courses will have to appear for common entrance examination (CEEP) conducted by the state board of technical education & training , Andhra Pradesh , Hyderabad. Only the candidates satisfying the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the common entrance examination(CEEP).
- The candidates seeking admission should have appeared for the X class examination,conducted by the board of secondary examination, Andhrapradesh or equivalent examination thereto,at the time of marking application to the common entrance examination for polytechnics(CEEP).Incase candidates who apply pending results of their qualifying examinations,their selection shall be subject to production of proof of their passing the qualifying examination in one attempt or compartmentally at the time of interview for admission.
- Admission are made based on the merit rank obtained in the common entrance examination (CEEP) and the reservations rules stipulated by the government of Andhrapradesh from time to time.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Srinivasa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Amalapuram
Contact No:+91-9440899699 , +91-8856-297098 , +91-8856-297081
Address:NH-216, Krapa Chintalapudi(post), Katrenikona(M), Amalapuram, E.G.Dist-533216.