Courses & Exams
News & Articles
14 Courses are offered by VVIT
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
|B.Tech In Civil Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech In Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech In Electronics and Communication Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Tech In Computer Science and Engineering||4.0 Months||Apply|
|B.Tech In Information Technology||4.0 Years||Apply|
M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech In Power Electronics and Devices||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech In VLSI System Design||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech In Digital Electronics and Communication Systems||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech In Structural Engineering||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech In Machine Design||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||None None||Apply|
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications)
|Master Of Computer Application||3.0 Years||60||26.7 K||Apply|
- A candidate seeking admission into Three year MCA programme must satisfy the following criteria:
- A candidate must have passed in any bachelor's degree with Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level or should have studied a Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation level.
- Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
- The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the ICET.
- The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA programme based on the ICET rank.
Contact Details of Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur
Contact No:+91-0863 229 3336
Address:Nambur, Pedakakani, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh- 522508