GD Goenka University is situated in Gurgaon in Haryana state of India. Established in 2010, and it is affiliated to GD Goenka University. GDGU, Gurgaon offers 301 courses across 13 streams namely Engineering, Sciences, IT, Mass Comm, Animation / Multimedia, Management, Arts, Medical, Commerce / Banking, Law / Humanities, Hospitality / Aviation, Design, Physical Education and across 47 degrees like B.Sc., B.A., B.Tech, B.B.A., B.Tech + M.Tech. GDGU campus is spread over 60 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as ATM, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Gym, Lib, Placement, Sports, Grounds, Trans., wifi are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
GD Goenka University offers 100% placement to all the students. The Placement process begins with establishing partnerships with our industry partners and inviting them to campus to interact with the students and share information such as organizational culture, career and growth prospects, roles and responsibilities and remuneration details. The interested students undergo the selection ...
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked No. 1 Private University in North India by Assocham India, 2017-18
- School of Management ranked No. 3 by Times B-School Survey 2017 of The Times of India
- School of Fashion & Design, GDGU ranked as 2nd TopEmerging Design School of 2015 in India by Edutainment.
- School of Engineering ranked as the 2nd top emerging private institute in India by Times of India.
- Awarded Education Excellence Award of Best UpcomingUniversity in North India by ASSOCHAM.
- Honored as A Global League Indian University Skill Tree Great Place to Study 2014-16 at House of Commons, London.
Contact Details of GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
Address:Gate No 3, G D Goenka Education City,,Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna , Haryana 122103