Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
James Cook University is situated in Brisbane in Queensland state of Australia. Established in 1961, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to James Cook University. JCU, Brisbane offers 17 courses across 8 streams namely Management, IT, Science, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Vocational, Arts and across 8 degrees like B.Tech, BSc, BA, BPT, BBM.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Top Courses & Fees
B.Tech 6 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 25.7 Lacs
BSc 3 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 23 Lacs
BA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 18.1 Lacs
BPT 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 16.2 Lacs
BBM 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 22.6 Lacs
MBA 3 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 21.6 Lacs
MSc 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 23.8 Lacs
MCA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 20.7 Lacs
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- As of 2015, JCU has been awarded five stars for job success by the Good Universities Guide. In 2015, JCU Singapore earned the distinction of being the first private education institution to attain the EduTrust Star quality mark from the Singapore Government.
- JCU has consistently ranked in the top 400 academic universities worldwide since 2010, as measured by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) and within the top 300 in 2016. JCU achieved position 340 in the QS World Rankings in 2016.For 2016, JCU ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world by ARWU.In 2014, JCU was also ranked in the top two Australian universities and top 30 in the world in Environmental Sciences and Ecology by the U.S. News & World Report and NTU Global Rankings.JCU is also the World's leading coral reef research institution by publications and citations in the Scopus Bibliometric data (Elsevier) 2010-2014.
- In 2014, JCU was one of the only two universities to receive the maximum number of citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning by the Australian Awards for University Teaching, Office of Learning and Teaching.
- In the Commonwealth Government's Excellence in Research for Australia 2012 National Report, JCU research received the highest ranking of 'well above world standard' (rating 5) in the areas of environmental science and management, ecological applications and medical microbiology.
- The University also received an 'above world standard' ranking for research in the areas of materials engineering, immunology, tourism, biological sciences, agricultural and veterinary sciences, fisheries sciences, veterinary sciences, inorganic chemistry, earth sciences, geochemistry, and geology.
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Management Colleges in Brisbane View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in Australia View All
Contact Details of James Cook University, Brisbane
Contact No:+61 7 4781 5601
Address:James Cook University Brisbane, 1 James Cook Dr, Townsville City QLD 4811, Australia