Monash University is situated in Melbourne in Victoria state of Australia. Established in 1958, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Monash University. MU, Melbourne offers 31 courses across 7 streams namely Management, Engineering, IT, Commerce / Banking, Sciences, Medical, Law / Humanities and across 10 degrees like B.E., B.Sc., M.B.A., M.C.A, B.Arch.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Total Students 67076
Hostel Facility True
Total Course 31
Awards and Rankings
- In life sciences and biomedicine, Monash was ranked 25th best in the world by Times Higher Education in 2009. In social sciences, it was ranked 26th best in the world by Times Higher Education in 2009 mIn the employer review category, in which employers rate the quality of a university's graduates, Times Higher Education ranked Monash 15th best in the world in 2008.
- In the international students category, Times Higher Education ranked Monash 17th best in the world in 2008.
- The Monash MBA was ranked number 1 in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit in the category of "personal development and educational experience" The Monash Faculty of Business and Economics School was ranked number 1 in Australia by Webometrics in 2010 (July Ranking).
- Monash University chemistry ranked top 75 in the world and number 1 in Australia according to ARWU's 2009 ranking.
- In 2010, the Australian Government's Learning and Teaching Performance Fund recognised the Monash Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences as the best in Australia.
- According to 2012 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) subject area rankings, Monash ranked 6th in the world for pharmacology and pharmacy, 15th for law and 16th for education.
Contact Details of Monash University, Melbourne
Contact No:+61 3 9903 4788
Address:Monash University, Victoria 3800 Australia