Placements Stats for All Degrees
Training & Placement Activites
Placement Activities :
Placement is just one of the meeting points between FORE and the industry. It is our endeavor to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry. FORE provides a platform for placement where companies are invited to recruit students of various specializations and work experience. Potential employers are able to undertake on-campus recruitment through a stream-lined process of registrations, PPTs and selection. Understanding the significance of using the right aptitude and knowledge skill-sets for the right task, the Placement Team at FORE seeks to provide corporate and students the best opportunities for mutually beneficial selection.
Responsible for identifying the right student-organization fit, the Placement Team selects, targets and invites companies for Final and Summer Internship Placements.
The Effort :
Student Empowerment is a key feature of life at FORE School of Management. FORE Career Division(FCD) is an integral part of the institute, seeks to identify the best student for the opportunity provided by a prospective employer.
Some of the focussed activities are
- Career counseling by faculty and trained professionals in different functional areas.
- A structured Personality Development Programme, wherein interviewing skills are imbibed by trainers and corporates alike.
- Developing effective resumes.
- Mentoring by the alumni, in terms of sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and projecting future trends.
- The Placement Team indentifies the potential receruiters, interacts with selected companies and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
- An effective way of creating awareness about companies among students is to provide information. The information could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets and other published information. The Placement Officer ensures distribution of published material among students.
- At FORE, various events, guest speaker panels, conferences, workshops and academic fairs are organized in which companies participate directly or contribute through partnerships.
- Projects are an integral part of the academic curriculum at FORE. Both Summer and Live projects with organizations provide students with basic understanding of the companies operations; this ultimately enhances the adaptability of students at large.
Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) :
The placement programme starts in October and is scheduled to continue in tandem with the academic calendar and mutual convenience with recruiters. FORE welcomes corporates to the pre placement talk (PPT). This would entail a presentation by the company to appraise students about the organization. The PPT could be designed to address both the batches.
What students look for
- Information on companies profile, its performance and growth
- Organizational culture
- Possible opportunities with your company
- Career opportunities
- An overview of the job profile
- Your desired profile of the students
- Compensation Details
This enables a student to evaluate his/her own interest in the company and thus identify an appropriate fit, both for summer and final placements.
Participating companies :
Participating companies are offered all facilities on campus - including airport pickups, arrangements for conducting tests, group discussions and interviews. All audio visual aids such as LCD's , OHP projectors, VCR's , T.V.'s etc. for your presentations are provided. Interested companies can indicate their preference for convenient dates to facilitate their visit.
FORE School of Management News
Contact Details of FORE School of Management, Delhi
Address:“Adhitam Kendra” , B-18,Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016 (India)