IIT Jodhpur is one of the eight new IITs announced by the MHRD, in 2008. Our graduates are provided with education that seeks rigorous thinking, hard work and fundamentals. The Office of Student Placements is managed by the Institute in consultation with the students. The tasks of contacting various companies, their interaction with the students, arranging for the pre-placement talks, tests, interviews, entire work is coordinated by the Office of Student Placements.
- Companies participating in Annual Placement Meet at IIT Jodhpur will be required to register at the Office of Student Placements (OSP) website (http://osp.iitj.ac.in) or fill out the JAF (Job Announcement Form) and send a soft copy of the same to the Placement Team.
- The OSP will verify the information provided by the company, following which a login ID and a password for the online OSP Portal will be provided to the companies.
- Online account will help companies to view the profiles of the students applying for placements in that particular company, upload PPT slides, float common notices etc.
- The dates of the Pre Placement Talks (PPT) will be decided with the mutual consent of OSP and the Organisation.
- Based on the PPT and profile of the job, students will be asked to apply for the job.
- Placement Session starts in the month of Octomber. Early recruitment offers will be entertained based on the students' response for the same.
- A suitable date and time slot will be provided to the company based on criteria like:
- Student Preference
- The Job Profile
- Pay Package offered
- The growth prospects
- The company/organisation is required to furnish the results by the end of the day of recruitment.
- According to the placement policy, if a student is selected in a company, he/she will not be allowed to appear for any other company.
- For any more information or queries, Student representatives or Assistant Placement Officer should be contacted.
Indian Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
The entire arrangement for conducting the Pre-Placement Talk / Group Discussion / Written Test and Interviews are made and other logistics requirement are also been taken care to ensure smooth flow of placement activity. OSP also ensure that the placement norms are followed properly from both ends during the day of visit.
Indian Institute of Technology News
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur
Address:Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011