Institute of Management – Nirma University Placements 2018-19
Popular e-commerce websites such as ShopClues and Zomato have made their presence in Institute of Management – Nirma University placements 2018-19 for the first time. These companies hired PG management students of the varsity. While Zomato hired eight PG management students for an annual salary of Rs. 7.5 lakh, ShopClues hired three students for an annual salary of Rs. 11 lakh. Many companies are yet to visit the campus to hire students this year.
Highlights of Institute of Management – Nirma University Placements 2018-19
- The other first-time recruiters at Institute of Management – Nirma University placements 2018-19 were Novartis (pharmaceutical company) and Mercados (energy consulting firm). These companies hired one student each this year.
- Popular motorcycle manufacturing brand Royal Enfield has hired three students.
- On the other hand, Banking, Finance, and Insurance companies hired many students this year.
- Infosys emerged as the top recruiter this year. The company offered jobs to 39 students at an annual salary of Rs. 9.5 lakh. At the same time, Infosys hired 25 students from PG batch 2016-18 and 18 students from 2015-17 PG batch.
- Axis Bank is the other major recruiter that hired 15 students at an annual salary of Rs. 12 lakh.
- Federal Bank hired eight students and Kotak Mahindra Bank recruited seven students.
- So far, 80% of students of the Institute of Management have bagged jobs. The total strength of the batch is 280, and 220 students have bagged jobs in various companies.
- The median salary offered this year was Rs. 9 lakh per annum.
- The other major recruiters were SBI Life, Wipro, TCS-BPS, KPMG, Heidelberg Cement, EXL Services, Bharati Airtel, Amul and Adani Port.
The complete placement details of Institute of Management – Nirma University 2018-19 will be updated here soon.