Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Admission Open 2019
In the very changing and growing corporate and business environment, it has become necessary that we realize the importance of imparting quality management inputs to the aspiring managers to bridge the gap between theory and practices. This necessitates the interaction of the students with the industry.The Institute works in close tandem in providing the necessary interaction with the industry by arranging regular industrial visits in Indore and surrounding areas viz. Dewas and Pithampur .At the same time the Institute offers advisory and consultancy services to the corporates and business houses.By virtue of its sound relations with the corporate world, Institute of Management Studies maintains a good track record of placements for its students enrolled in various programmes in spite of the fluctuating market conditions.Placement Cells of the Institute keep in touch with the corporate job market. Placement bulletins are published every year, containing photographs and profiles of full-time students, and are circulated to a large number of organizations of repute around the country.
For the ease of the recruiting organizations a separate 'Response Sheet' has been provided in the link Response Sheet for each programme which is to be used by the organization to give details of career opportunities available with them. Relevant job details such as job description, job specification, place of appointment, salary package, mode of selection, etc. are also to be communicated through the response sheet. Other relevant information about the organization, like annual reports, information booklets, etc. are also invited.The step by step placement procedure is as follows:
An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
- In case of several organizations opting for the date during the Campus Recruitment Programme, the same may be arranged for by the placement cell.
- Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates will be forwarded to the organization, if so desired, before their campus visit.
- The organization may deliver pre-placement talks (PPT) either prior to or during the Campus recruitment Programme.
- At the campus, the organization may conduct written test / group discussions / personal interviews.
- The organization confirms the final selections of the students with alternative names while on campus or at the earliest possible date.
- Job offers and responses shall be routed only through the Placement Cell.
- In some cases, an organization may desire to conduct off-campus recruitment as well. It is usual for an organization to provide traveling allowance for such out-station selections.
Institute of Management Studies
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Management Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Madhya Pradesh View All
Management Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Indore View All
Other Popular Management Colleges in Indore View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Institute of Management Studies, Indore
Address:Utd, Campus Bhawarkua, Khandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India- 452001