Placement is just one of the meeting points between NIILM CMS and industry, and we strongly believe that a far stronger win-win relationship should be built between the two. There are several activities where Corporates and NIILM CMS can work together at different points in time, with benefits accruing to both. We invite you to be a part of NIILM CMS through the following initiatives: Summer Internships: At the end of the first year of their PGDM program, all students are supposed to take up a two-month internship assignment (summer training) with an organization. This is a compulsory component of the curriculum for the completion of the program and is designed to provide exposure to the working of organizations, as well as a chance to apply the learning at NIILM CMS in solving real-world business problems. The benefits to both sides are obvious: The student will gets strong analytical capabilities for a two-month period, without increasing your permanent headcount. And of course, you get a chance to observe NIILM CMS students first-hand. On the other hand, the students get the benefit of solving real-life problems in the Corporate world. Several organizations have made placement offers to students through this route. Live Projects: In addition to the Summer Internship program, several organizations such as Sony Ericsson, Gallup India Ltd., Standard Charted Bank, Dr. Reddy's foundation, have tapped the NIILM CMS' talent pool for solving specific problems. Unlike the Summer Internship, these "live projects" can be taken up by students at any point in time. Once again the benefits to both the organization, as well as to students is obvious
The placement process starts towards the end of the third semester. PrePlacement Talk (PPT) during this time provides an opportunity for the recruiting companies and the students to interact. The presentation by the company about itself (history, growth, potential, future opportunity etc.) and positions/profiles available (content, compensation package, location etc.) give a very vital insight to each aspiring student. The PPT also doubles as an opportunity for the organisation to recruit the first year students for Summer Internship.
After the PPT, resumes of interested students are sent to the company. Details of the selection procedure (Online Aptitude Test, Psychometric Test, Group Discussion, Interview etc.) are communicated to the Institute so that necessary arrangements can be made.
|Winter Internships||1st Semester|
|Summer Internships||2nd Semester|
|Final Placement||2nd Year|
NIILM Centre for Management Studies
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Some of the Focussed Activities are:
• Career counseling by faculty and trained professionals in different functional areas.
• A structured Personality Development Programme, wherein interviewing skills are imbibed by trainers and corporates alike.
• Developing effective resumes.
• Mentoring by the alumni, in terms of sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and projecting future trends.
• The Placement Team identifies the potential recruiters, interacts with selected companies and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
• An effective way of creating awareness about companies among students is to provide information. The information could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets, and other published information. The Placement Officer ensures distribution of published material among students.
• At NIILM-CMS, various events, guest speaker panels, conferences, workshops and academic fairs are organized in which companies participate directly or contribute through partnerships.
• Projects are an integral part of the academic curriculum at NIILM-CMS. Both Summer and Live projects with organizations provide students with basic understanding of the companies operations; this ultimately enhances the adaptability of students at large.
Pre- Placement Talk
The placement program starts in October and is scheduled to continue in tandem with the academic calendar and mutual convenience with recruiters. NIILM-CMS welcomes corporates to the pre-placement talk (PPT). This would entail a presentation by the company to appraise students about the organization. The PPT could be designed to address both the batches.
Contact Details of NIILM Centre for Management Studies, Greater Noida
Contact No:+91 9811 555 207
Address:Plot No. 53, Knowledge Park-V, Land Mark: After Gaur City Circle, Near Balak Inter College, Post Office Kuleshra, Noida West, Greater Noida -201306
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place