Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Some of the major recruiters who visit NIT Kurukshetra to offer placements to the students are Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Adobe, Directi, Indian Oil, Fidelity, Flipkart, Honda, Airtel, Volvo, American Express, Nestle, Siemens, Make my Trip, Havells, Idea, EXL, Paytm. NIT Kurukshetra’s placement process begins in August and continues until June the following year. Invites with the necessary information are sent to the various companies by the placement cell.
A single point of contact is allotted to the organization. The details of the JNF are available online for the students along with other information. Students who are eligible and want to appear in the recruitment process have to register with the training and placement cell of the institute. The verified database of all the students will be shared with the organization through a single point of contact. During campus recruitment, pre-placement talks will be conducted, there will be tests, GD, and personal interviews which will be managed by the single point of contact allotted to the company. Towards the end, the organization will declare the list of the final offers either on campus or through an email.
The institute offers placement assistance to the students for seeking best job in the industry. Along with that, the college also provide training and career guidance services to shape the career of students by developing their personalities. The institute organizes various programs for enhancing the skills of the students and make them prepare for upcoming challenges.
- There will be one person one job policy, irrespective of status of company/PPO/off campus. Efforts will be made to first invite companies offering higher package. On the basis of package or profile, there will be no relaxation in this rule. Therefore, the students should be careful for the selection of a company.
- Any student finally screened but waiting for declaration of result cannot sit for other companies. In case of time gap between the test of selected candidates and their final interview, if a candidate appears in between for any other company, he/she will lose claim for the previous company, if he/she gets selected in between.
- Every student will be asked to fill up the mass database form for registration with details including %age/SGPA/CGPA/reappear (wherever applicable). The students are required to fill up the data carefully. Any student supplying wrong information may be debarred from the placement process at least for one semester.
- The students should be careful while applying for placement process of a company. Any case of furnishing wrong information will not be tolerated. In case of reappear, student will have to indicate reappear, e.g. one reappear in a semester as "1(R)".
- The students are required to bring the original documents for verification of data in the T&P Office.
- The students are required to attend the PPT of a company in which they have registered for the placement process, otherwise attendance benefit will not be given.
- No student is allowed to argue with company officials. Any complaint by a company official will be taken very seriously.
- The students should be formally dressed in the T&P Cell.
- The placement timings for girls will be as per Girls Hostel timings. The girls can be allowed beyond hostel timings only under compelling circumstances, in case the security to girl participants is ensured/provided.
- The timings of T& P Cell shall remain from 9am to 10pm daily except Sundays/ holidays.
National Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Haryana View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Kurukshetra View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Address:Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India- 136119