National Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- There will be one person one job policy, irrespective of status of company/PPO/off campus. Efforts will be made to first invite companies offering higher package. On the basis of package or profile, there will be no relaxation in this rule. Therefore, the students should be careful for the selection of a company.
- Any student finally screened but waiting for declaration of result cannot sit for other companies. In case of time gap between the test of selected candidates and their final interview, if a candidate appears in between for any other company, he/she will lose claim for the previous company, if he/she gets selected in between.
- Every student will be asked to fill up the mass database form for registration with details including %age/SGPA/CGPA/reappear (wherever applicable). The students are required to fill up the data carefully. Any student supplying wrong information may be debarred from the placement process at least for one semester.
- The students should be careful while applying for placement process of a company. Any case of furnishing wrong information will not be tolerated. In case of reappear, student will have to indicate reappear, e.g. one reappear in a semester as "1(R)".
- The students are required to bring the original documents for verification of data in the T&P Office.
- The students are required to attend the PPT of a company in which they have registered for the placement process, otherwise attendance benefit will not be given.
- No student is allowed to argue with company officials. Any complaint by a company official will be taken very seriously.
- The students should be formally dressed in the T&P Cell.
- The placement timings for girls will be as per Girls Hostel timings. The girls can be allowed beyond hostel timings only under compelling circumstances, in case the security to girl participants is ensured/provided.
- The timings of T& P Cell shall remain from 9am to 10pm daily except Sundays/ holidays.