Regional College of Management (RCM) Bhubaneswar Placements
Placements Stats for All Degrees
The Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar achieved yet another nearly 100% Placement record for its PGDM and MBA students for the current year, despite the recessionary market trends.
- The Placement Cell of RCM, Bhubaneshwar creates a platform where students can showcase their talents which different companies seek to explore and utilize. Starting from 1982, RCM has been securing 100% placements for its students and has successfully placed a large section of graduates and post graduates who have appeared for placements.
- This year especially, the performance has been overwhelming, considering the lowered recruitment rate of companies and the general shedding of the workforce in the corporate world.
Corporate Relations Cell (CRC)
All recruitment activities at the Institute are coordinated through the Placement Cell. A faculty member is the head of the cell and is assisted by two other faculty members and support staff. The recruitment process begins in the first week of November every year.
- Details of eligibility norms, designations, pay package and other details pertaining to the companies with the date of the visit are communicated to the students from time to time.
- Interested students are required to register with the Placement Cell to attend the pre-placement talk wherein the companies give an introductory talk with the details of the job opportunities they offer.
- The students then go through the three-stage selection process. It normally comprises an Aptitude Test, Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
The Placement Cell, in association with the faculty members’, particularly from Business and Communication, conducts training sessions for the interview process and group discussions. A dedicated team of student coordinators and representatives are also involved in monitoring the entire process of conducting the mock interviews and mock group discussions before the placement process.
The role of the cell is the following
- To collect information on suitable jobs from publications like “Employment News”
- To publish important details of jobs advertised
- To offer career counseling to students
- To help the job seekers with tips for success in screening cum personality tests.
- To organize seminar on career counseling
- To promote entrepreneurship among those with potential
Companies conduct different mode of selection process to select right manpower as per their requirement. Following are some of the selection processes are
- Written Test [Aptitude/ Subjective/ Domain related question]
- Group Discussion
- Students Presentation
- Personal Interview [Domain & HR based]
Regional College of Management
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Connecting the Best Minds:
To accomplish the goal, a dedicated team is working throughout the academic sessions along with the support of faculty members of the college. RCM has sufficient infrastructure facilities like conference room and seminar hall equipped with projectors, desktop systems and laptops to ensure that students get maximum benefit. The students have been recruited by some of the leading corporate houses. All efforts are being made by the concerned department to develop good” industry-institute” interface, to provide efficient manpower to the corporates. The students are trained to develop business communication and managerial skills as per industry requirements.
These usually take the form of discussions on careers in specific industries or on issues. We usually invite speakers from different corporate and request them to share their experience with a lively and inspirational audience of participants.
Seminars and Workshops:
These represent an excellent opportunity to help develop skills that could eventually benefit your organization. Topics included presentation skills, case interview techniques and final interview preparation.
The exemplary & excellent placement records of students of RCM are a testimony to the knowledge, skill and competency and Potential students, valuable contribution from the faculty enabling environment of institutes’ global exposure that attract both national and International Companies to the Campus.
Contact Details of Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
Address:Plot No. GD 2/12 & 13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023 Odisha-India.