The Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar achieved yet another nearly 100% Placement record for its PGDM and MBA students for the current year, despite the recessionary market trends.
- The Placement Cell of RCM, Bhubaneshwar creates a platform where students can showcase their talents which different companies seek to explore and utilize. Starting from 1982, RCM has been securing 100% placements for its students and has successfully placed a large section of graduates and post graduates who have appeared for placements.
- This year especially, the performance has been overwhelming, considering the lowered recruitment rate of companies and the general shedding of the workforce in the corporate world.
Corporate Relations Cell (CRC)
All recruitment activities at the Institute are coordinated through the Placement Cell. A faculty member is the head of the cell and is assisted by two other faculty members and support staff. The recruitment process begins in the first week of November every year.
- Details of eligibility norms, designations, pay package and other details pertaining to the companies with the date of the visit are communicated to the students from time to time.
- Interested students are required to register with the Placement Cell to attend the pre-placement talk wherein the companies give an introductory talk with the details of the job opportunities they offer.
- The students then go through the three-stage selection process. It normally comprises an Aptitude Test, Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
The Placement Cell, in association with the faculty members’, particularly from Business and Communication, conducts training sessions for the interview process and group discussions. A dedicated team of student coordinators and representatives are also involved in monitoring the entire process of conducting the mock interviews and mock group discussions before the placement process.
The placement cell is also engaged in disseminating information on the job opportunity and on self employment.
The role of the cell is the following:
- To collect information on suitable jobs from publications like “Employment News”
- To publish important details of jobs advertised
- To offer career counseling to students
- To help the job seekers with tips for success in screening cum personality tests.
- To organize seminar on career counseling
Regional College of Management (RCM),) has achieved the successful completion of 2017-18around94% placements for the MBA and PGDMbatch of 2016-2018. Despite the booming competition, the students have performed admirably, accumulating roles from numerous premier organizations. According to RCM:The industry has yet again made renewed commitmentin our students by offering diverse profiles.
Final placements happen during the last term. A formidable array of the best companies in India and the world visit the campus year after year searching for the best talent. Having reached key positions in top corporate worldwide and contributing at all levels in various global conglomerates, the Institute's alumni form a sustainable competitive advantage for the organizations that recruit them. Over the years, the market for the Institute's graduates has remained bullish, as freshly placed recruits continue to deliver on their promises.
Placements Stats for All Degrees
Contact Details of Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
Contact No:+91-674-2301595 , +91- 674-2300901
Address:Plot No. GD 2/12 & 13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023 Odisha-India.