SRCC Placements 2018
The placement process at DU-affiliated Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) has concluded with over 60 companies visiting the campus to offer job opportunities to students. As per the official placement report of the institute, various companies offered close to 300 job offers to students.
SRCC Placements 2018 Highlights:
- This year, Parthenon-EY, a popular consulting company offered an annual package of Rs. 31 lakh to a student.
- On the other hand, LEK Consulting and FTI Consulting offered jobs at an annual package of Rs. 11 lakh.
- Recruiters from different sectors such as insurance, finance, marketing, investment banking and consulting visited the campus this year to recruit students.
- Some of the regular recruiters this year were Bain Capability Centre, A.T. Kearney, McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Boston Consulting Group and Deutsche Bank.
- This year, the college has also witnessed a significant increase in the number of internship opportunities from Google, Deutsche Bank, McKinsey & Company and JSW. These companies were also first-time recruiters this year.
- Finance and consultancy emerged as top recruiting domains with a maximum number of offers.
- The average package offered this year stood at Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
Contact Details of Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
Address:University of Delhi North Campus, Maurice Nagar Delhi - 110 007, India