The Placement department plays a vital role in the college set up in forging fruitful and mutually beneficial linkages with industries and professional organizations. Working effectively and efficiently, it liaise with various industries and associations to facilitate training, getting live projects as well as providing placement assistance to its students. The department also takes care to ensure an active interaction with the industry by organizing guest lectures and seminars. With vacation training being an important part of engineering education, the department places its students for training sessions most appropriately.
- More than 85% students are placed through campus recruitment process in core and IT sectors in 125 companies every year. Prominent recruitment companies have visited the campus namely:
- For Electronics and Computer: TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Techmahindra, NVIADIA, L&T InfoTech, Capgemini, Persistent, Accenture
- For Mechanical: Tata Motors, TVS, M&M, Kirloskar, Adani, Reliance
- For Civil: GMR, Vedanta, Shapoorji-Pallonji, HCC, Ambuja Cement, L&T Construction
- For Electrical: Adani, Power Plants, Lanco, Reliance.
- YCCE has tie ups with reputed universities including Purdue University, University of Massachusetts, Northern Illinois University, Lawrence Technological University, Hartford University and Arizona State University in U.S.A., Scotland Colleges International in U.K. and SVNIT, Surat, India for student/staff exchange/visit programmes, collaborative research and consultancy activities
Training & Placement Activites
- It regularly conducts technical lectures, career development programmes, guest lectures on personality development, resume writing, group discussions, interview techniques and, mock interview from senior company professionals.
- Technical paper presentation contests are also held in collaboration with industries to discuss new technological developments and trends. It encourages and plans visits to the industries by the college students.
- Placement Orientation programs are held for the Pre-final students at the end of 5th Semester. An 80 hour Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) is provided to all the students interested in getting campus placement in the summer vacation between 6th and 7th semester.
- Pre- Assessment and Post- Assessment test which includes aptitude/logical reasoning/communication skill and domain knowledge are conducted by reputed professional assessing agencies before and after the CRT. The modules of the CRT are regularly validated by Senior HR professionals of Top MNC's.
Contact Details of Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur
Contact No:+91-7104-242919 , 329249 , 329250 , 242623
Address:Hingna Road, Wanadongri, Nagpur- 441110