Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering (YCCE) Nagpur
Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering is situated in Nagpur in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1984, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE, NAAC and it is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. YCCE, Nagpur offers 30 courses across 2 streams namely Engineering, IT and across 2 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech. YCCE campus is spread over 14 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Gym, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Conference Room
The Placement department plays a vital role in the college set up in forging fruitful and mutually beneficial linkages with industries and professional organizations. Working effectively and efficiently, it liaise with various industries and associations to facilitate training, getting live projects as well as providing placement assistance to its students. The department also takes care to ...
Awards and Rankings
- YCCE became one of the few selected well performing colleges for Government of India's Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP Phase 1) funded by the World Bank. With the TEQIP financial aid, the institute has created state of the-art infrastructure, laboratories, computational facility, library etc.
- YCCE has become the first private engineering college to acquire Autonomous Status in Central India. The institute is implementing autonomy in progressive manner from academic session 2010-11. The students admitted to B.E. and M.Tech. Courses from academic session 2010-11 are under autonomy.
- Most of the eligible UG and PG courses are accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
- All the departments in the college are recognized by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University as a Centre for Higher Learning and Research for Ph. D and M. E. by research. About 171 scholars have already registered for the research programme.
- YCCE has received a grant of Rs. 25 lakh from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, under its FIST scheme and also received grants for projects from AICTE- MODROB /RPS and UGC- Major Project Scheme. The college faculty publishes around 200 research papers every year in national and international journals/conferences.
- YCCE All India Ranked 93rd by NIRF,MHRD, Govt. of India.
- YCCE received ISTE National Award 2014 for being the “Best Private Engineering College”.
- YCCE is Ranked 93rd amongst IITs, NITs, Govt. & Autonomous Engineering Institution by National Institute Ranking Framework, NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Awarded ‘A’ Grade by the Government of Maharashtra in the year 2002-2003.
- The institute is ranked 64th in Top 100 Private T-Schools for 2016 in All India and 9th in West Zone (Maharahstra, MP &Gujrat).
Contact Details of Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur
Contact No:+91-7104-242919 , 329249 , 329250 , 242623
Address:Hingna Road, Wanadongri, Nagpur- 441110