RMIT University is situated in Melbourne in Victoria state of Australia. Established in 1887, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to RMIT University. RMIT, Melbourne offers 62 courses across 12 streams namely Engineering, IT, Management, Science, Arts, Vocational, Paramedical, Commerce & Banking, Nursing, Media & Mass Communication, Law, Design and across 16 degrees like B.Tech, BSc, BA, LLB, BCA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
RMIT, Melbourne Placement
They are focused on producing graduates who have a greater understanding of the nature of business across a range of industries.
- Cooperative Education Program
- Industry Placements
- Practical Placements
Awards and Rankings
- According to the QS World University Rankings, RMIT is ranked as a five star university in the areas of: research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalisation, innovation, engagement, specialisation.
- According to the 2016 QS World University Rankings, RMIT was ranked 16th in the world for art and design subjects, making it the top art and design school in Australia and in the Southern Hemisphere.
- In 2009, RMIT was ranked as the top entrepreneurial university in Australia (12th in the World) according to the GSEA's Top Entrepreneurial Universities List, and, in 2010, as the top advertising university of the decade in Australia (5th in the World) according to the YoungGuns International Awards.
- Times Higher Education rankings placed RMIT in the 93rd position of 100 universities under 50 years old. In the latest academic ranking of world university by Shanghai University , RMIT features in 500 world university and ranked at 401.
Contact Details of RMIT University, Melbourne
Contact No:+61 3 8676 7047
Address:124 La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000