The IMT group, which has more than 40 years of experience in management education, includes the Institute of Management and Technology Hyderabad. The institute provides a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management Executives Programme, both of which are 2-year full-time residential programmes. IMT Hyderabad also provides a number of scholarships to encourage future leaders who want to make a name for themselves in the top positions by sheer hard work and perseverance. IMT Hyderabad provides students with financial aid in order to make sure they don't encounter any obstacles. Below are the specifics of the IMT Hyderabad scholarship.
- Financial aid: IMT Hyderabad provides a full-time residential education option through the FPM Programme. The monthly stipend for scholars will be Rs 50,000, which will cover all costs including a simple living arrangement. Family housing will not be offered to married applicants. After acceptance into the programme, the stipend will be paid for four years, or until the candidate finds employment, whichever comes first.
- Smt. Leela Nath Memorial Scholarships for female candidates: The scholarship is open to PGDM applicants who are all female.
- Merit scholarships for candidates with high scores in entrance tests: Applicants for the Institute of Management Technology Hyderabad award must have good scores in the entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT and more.
- Scholarships for EWS category students: Scholarships for students in the EWS category are offered by IMT Hyderabad to a maximum of five applicants every year.
- Shri Mahendra Nath Memorial Scholarships: It is a merit-cum-needs scholarship that provides each applicant with Rs 1 lakh. The scholarship is only available to candidates in their second year.