- Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public college located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It offers full-time and part-time programs at the baccalaureate, diploma, certificate and graduate levels.
- Seneca opened in 1967 as part of a provincial initiative to establish an Ontario-wide network of colleges of applied arts and technology providing career-oriented diploma and certificate courses, as well as continuing education programs to Ontario communities.
- The province was responding to the increasing need for sophisticated applied learning as technology continued to change the nature of work and the provincial economy.
- General education was considered an important element in postsecondary education, and breadth courses continue to be a part of every program.
- In 2001 colleges were granted the ability to offer baccalaureate degrees.
- Seneca is one of six colleges that can offer up to 15 per cent of its program activity at the degree level.
Seneca offers more than 145 full-time programs and 135 part-time programs including 14 Bachelor's degrees and 30 graduate certificates.
THE STING, Toronto Placement
- SenecaWorks is managed collaboratively by Seneca Career Services and Seneca Cooperative Education across all campuses that helps students to further in their career.
Career Services is an excellent place for any Seneca student to start. They will enter the career force totally prepared and ready to impress any employer
Awards and Rankings
KING CITY – Seneca College and Infrastructure Ontario (IO) have awarded a fixed- price contract to EllisDon Corporation to design, build and finance Seneca College’s King Campus Expansion.
Contact Details of Seneca College, Toronto
Contact No:(416) 491-5050
Address:1750 Finch Ave E, Toronto, ON M2J 2X5, Canada