Synergy Institute Of Engineering & Technology - SIET - SIET
- "Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology" (SYNERGY), is established with the approval of the AICTE, Govt. of India duly recommended by the Department of Industries, Govt. of Orissa and with the affiliation from renowned Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar & subsequently it has gained affiliation from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela.
- SYNERGY is presently having 660 seats in six B.Tech. branches (ME, CIVIL, EE CSE, ETC & IT).Seats in four branches (ME, CSE, ETc & EE).
- SYNERGY is the first Engineering College in Eastern India to be certified as an ISO 9001:2000 Institute for its Quality Management System.
- SYNERGY s also Accredited by National Board of Accreditation(Govt. of India)
- SYNERGY, promoted by a group of Industrialists is having links with leading industrial houses & MNC's in India and abroad.
- SYNERGY facilitates faculty and support staffs to work as a team and update their knowledge and skills to match the current Industrial & Technological development.
- SYNERGY has highly qualified, dedicated and motivated faculties with strong academic background from leading Institutions in India and Overseas and vast teaching & industry experience.
Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology (SIET), Dhenkanal is one of the leading technical institutes which is approved by AICTE and accredited by prestigious National Board of Accreditation (NBA). We have 10 years of glorious history in producing a good number of alumni of our Institute for different positions in reputed organizations. We are in creation of qualitative students through creating good environment to work and study.
The hill city, Dhenkanal is well connected by rail and road to all important cities. It is only one and half hours drive from capital city of the state (Bhubaneswar)
|Average Salary||3.4 lacs|