Synergy Institute Of Engineering & Technology - SIET - SIET
- "Synergy Institute of Engineering & Technology" (SYNERGY), is established with the approval of the AICTE, Govt. of India duly recommended by the Department of Industries, Govt. of Orissa and with the affiliation from renowned Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar & subsequently it has gained affiliation from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela.
- SYNERGY is presently having 660 seats in six B.Tech. branches (ME, CIVIL, EE CSE, ETC & IT).Seats in four branches (ME, CSE, ETc & EE).
- SYNERGY is the first Engineering College in Eastern India to be certified as an ISO 9001:2000 Institute for its Quality Management System.
- SYNERGY s also Accredited by National Board of Accreditation(Govt. of India)
- SYNERGY, promoted by a group of Industrialists is having links with leading industrial houses & MNC's in India and abroad.
- SYNERGY facilitates faculty and support staffs to work as a team and update their knowledge and skills to match the current Industrial & Technological development.
- SYNERGY has highly qualified, dedicated and motivated faculties with strong academic background from leading Institutions in India and Overseas and vast teaching & industry experience.
Synergy Institute Of Engineering & Technology provides placement assistance to all its students. The dedicated placement cell regularly conducts grooming sessions of the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills hereby making them industry-fit. In the recent years the college has witnessed some well known recruitment companies walking-in and being invited for campus placements.
|Average Salary||3.4 lacs|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place