GITA (Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement) is a well-known name in the field of technical education. Founded in 2004 & situated in the outskirts of Bhubaneswar, the college is a part of the famous Vidya Bharati Educational Trust – founder of the famed GIET, Gunupur. GITA has created a name for itself in the field of technical education in eastern India. The college is a trendsetter in the field of quality education and crafting successful engineers out of its students. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, recognized by Govt. of Odisha and is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela.It is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) at "A" grade with 3.30 CGPA( Highest in Odisha). It is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and approved by DSIR as SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organization ).
GITA is proud of providing qualitative technical education and strives to imbibe the spirit of research in students. A citadel of knowledge the college since its inception has emerged with flying colours and is a name in the educational arena. It’s ranked among top engineering colleges of the country and boasts of excellent placement statistics over the years. Our students validate our claims by their performance not only in academics but also in the corporate world. They hone their knowledge & skills over the years with meticulous efforts & have proven their calibre in professional field. Our alumni remain true to the motto of the college i.e. 'Excellence Unbridled' far beyond graduation.
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
GITA, Bhubaneswar Placement
GITA has a separate placement cell that acts as communicator between companies and the students. This cell monitors the activities and improvement of students and helps them in getting placed at reputed companies. This cell organizes various workshops and seminars for students thus helping them to brush up their academic as well as interpersonal skills. The institute is academic partner of ...
Awards and Rankings
- Accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) at "A" grade with 3.30 CGPA( Highest in Odisha)
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Approved by DSIR as SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organization), Govt. of India
- GITA is 5th top engineering college among colleges in odisha after NIT,KIIT, IIT & VSSUT by times engineering survey,2016-2017
- Awarded “Best Engineering Institute in Academics in Odisha“ by Mark line and Ever Green Forum for the session 2014-2015 .
- 3rd among top ten Engineering Colleges in Odisha as per a recent survey conducted by “India Study Channel”.
- Ranked A+ in Pan India Engineering College Survey’14 by Business & Management Chronicle.
- Ranked 60 in all India ranking conducted by Dataquest 2013-14
- GITA conducts free coaching classes for the school and higher secondary students of the nearby villages as a step towards institute social responsibility(ISR)
- Consistently high placement records since 2008.
- Ranked 1st in the OJEE Admission status 2012-13,Ranked 70 in all India ranking conducted by Dataquest 2012-13,Ranked 2nd in Pan India Engineering College Survey’13 by Business & Management Chronicle.
Contact Details of Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneswar
Contact No:+91-8260045026 , +91-826004500 , +91-6742538660
Address:2nd Floor, Plot No. # 1, Gopabandhu Nagar, Near D.A.V. Public School, Unit - 8, Bhubaneswar - 751012 ODISHA