- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Important Dates 2020
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Specialisations 2020
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to Apply for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
- Documents Required for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Selection Process 2020
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Course Fee 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MNNIT Allahabad formerly known as Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad is one of the NITs National Institute of Technology in the country. MNNIT Allahabad provides admission to the four-year undergraduate engineering program in various disciplines. Apart from this, 19 post-graduate engineering programs and MBA is also available for admission. This article will help the candidates know the detailed admission process and selection process for MBA Admission at MNNIT Allahabad.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
Admission to the MNNIT Allahabad is done on the basis of CAT scores. The candidates who clear CAT will be further shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the group discussion and personal interview. The college will also shortlist candidates on the basis of their academic scores.Candidates planning to apply for MBA admission at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad can check out the eligibility criteria, application process and other details from this article before filling the application form.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Important Dates 2020
Check out all the admission dates for MNNIT Allahabad MBA admissions 2020 from the table given below.
Starting of online filling of MBA Application Form
1st Week of January 2020
Last date for filling the MBA online application
Final Week of February 2020
Last date for Submission the completed Form
1st Week of March 2020
Declaration of shortlisted/ selected candidates for GD and PI
1st Week of March 2020
Starting of Group Discussion and Interview Round
1st Week of April 2020
Declaration of the Merit List and first/ last list for admission
2nd Week of April 2020
Submission of 1st Semester fee
3rd Week of April 2020
Last date for Fee submission
1st Week of May 2020
Commencement of Batch/ Classes
3rd Week of June 2020
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Specialisations 2020
MNNIT, Allahabad or Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad offers multiple specialisations in the two year MBA program. Candidates can read about all the specialisations in detail in order to find out the best-suited one for them. Apart from the full-time MBA program, a part-time MBA program is also available for admission at MNNIT Allahabad. All the available specialisations are listed below.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- MBA in Operations
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
All candidates who are interested in applying for the MBA program should check out the eligibility criteria before moving to the registration process.
- Candidates belonging to general category must have completed their bachelor's of a minimum duration of at least 3 years in relavant discipline with at least 60% marks or 6.5 CPI in order to get eligible for admission. Other candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) and Differently Abled(DA)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) must have scored at least 55% marks or 6.0 CPI in order to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year of their bachelor degree or equivalent qualification examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Candidates falling under this category will have to submit the mark sheet of the relevant qualifying examination to the Dean Office before the completion of six weeks from the last date for registration. If the candidate failed to submit the proof, his/ her admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates moving for admission in the MBA program at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad must have appeared for CAT examination.
How to Apply for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
Candidates can check out the detailed MBA admission procedure mentioned below in order to apply for MBA admissions 2020 at MNNIT Allahabad.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the website of MNNIT or Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
- Go to the “Register Now” or “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all the relavant information including academic details and personal details.
Step 2: Log In
- Candidates may use the registration ID and password provided to them during registration to log in.
- The CAT roll number can be used as username while the user can change or set the password.
- Once logged in, candidates need to complete the form and attach the required documents such as a copy of signature and passport size photograph.
Step 3: Uploading Documents including Signature and Photograph
Documents to be Scanned
File Size: Less than 100 KB
File Size: Less than 100 KB
Step 4: Course Selection
Candidates need to select the program/ specialisation for which they are applying for admission. Details regarding each program are available on the official website of the college.
Step 5: Fee Submission
The last step of the application process is paying the application fee. Candidates need to submit the application fee decided by the MNNIT Allahabad. The application fee for general and OBC category candidates is INR 1200 which candidates belonging to SC or ST category will have to submit an amount of INR 600.
Once done, candidates may take then the print out of the form and then they can attach the documents and photographs on the space provided. The completed form should be sent to the Admission Cell, Office of the Dean (Academic), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad – 211 004.
Documents Required for MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2020
Go through the list of important documents mentioned below. These documents must be attached with the completed application form.
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- C-MAT/ CAT Rank Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Selection Process 2020
Candidates who have satisfied the minimum percentage criteria of the entrance exam will be selected for the personal interview and group discussion(PI and GD). The admission committee of the college will then decide the minimum percentile limit for shortlisting the candidates. After that, the college will conduct Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD) which will be conducted at the campus itself. The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in personal interview and group discussion including CAT percentile.
The category-wise reservation of MNNIT Allahabad for the MBA program is mentioned below:
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Course Fee 2020
The MNNIT Allahabad MBA fee for all the specialisations available at the college is provided below. Candidates may check the detailed fee structure of MBA before proceeding to the application process.
Note: The fee structure of the college can be changed without any prior notice.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad has won many awards and achievements for its quality of teaching. Candidates may find out additional information such as infrastructure facilities, scholarships and other services from the official website of the college.