Admission Open for session 2019
For Admission in BMS
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College BMS Admission 2019
A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised board.
For Admission in BSc
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College BSc Admission 2019
- Must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (XII) with Mathematics of the CBSE Board or any other equivalent examination thereto in Arts / Commerce/ Science subjects and should have secured:
- 60% or more marks in mathematics
- 60% or more marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, only one language & two other subjects listed as academic subjects by the respective boards. For the candidates of science stream, the selection will be made on the basis of best four academic subjects including one language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices. For the candidates of other stream : one language, Mathematics & two academic subjects with a deduction of 2% in cut-off.
Interested in this college?
For Admission in B.Com
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College B.Com Admission 2019
- An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidate must have studied and passed Mathematics/Business Mathematics at the qualifying examination. The Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in one language from Part 1 of List C1 and three best subjects out of Part 2 of List C1 OR one language from Part 1 of List C1 and any combination of subjects out of Part 2 of List C1, List C2 or any other subject (not listed either in List C1 or List C2).
- Note:- For every subject included from list C2, a deduction of one percent in aggregate percentage of ‘Best Four’ will be imposed. For every other subject( not listed either in List C1 or List C2), a deduction of 2.5% per subject in aggregate of “best Four” will be imposed.
For Admission in BA
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College BA Admission 2019
- An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The merit shall be determined on the basis of marks scored in one language and three best academic/elective subjects from List A. The candidate must have studied and passed English in qualifying examination and English must be included in calculating best of four percentage. An advantage of 2% in best of four may be given to those candidates who have studied elective English. If a candidate doesn’t include the subjects given in List A in ‘Best Four’, then a deduction of 2.5% of maximum marks will be levied for each subject for the purpose of calculating ‘Best Four’
Top 10 Science Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi
Address:Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College,Sector-3, Dwarka,New Delhi-110 078