Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
LMTSOM MBA Eligibilty Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
- A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS. Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post graduation.
- Candidate must have valid CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/CMAT/MAT/TU entrance exam score.
*TU Test - Thapar University's Entrance Test
- Candidates need to apply online for MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.lmtsm.thapar.edu
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT /CMAT/MAT/TU entrance exam score
- Final selection will be based on CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT/MAT/TU entrance exam score, Group Interaction and performance in Personal Interview
LM Thapar School of Management, Patiala MBA/Executive MBA Admissions 2019
Applicants who are looking for admission at LMTSM, Patiala in MBA or MBA executive course must have a valid score in the entrance exam and work experience in a relevant area. All the details about admission such as eligibility, the application process, and selection process are given below.
LM Thapar School of Management, Patiala MBA/Executive MBA Admissions Important dates 2019
In order to get admission at LMTSM, Patiala in MBA or MBA Executive course candidate should have a valid score in CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ GRE/ GMAT/CMAT/MAT and Thapar Entrance Test entrance exam. The schedule of the college sessions date is given below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Last date of submitted application form||10 June 2019|
|Final counseling & fee deposit||
13 July 2019 (MBA)15 August 2019 (MBA Executive)
|Start of an academic session||
15 July 2019 (MBA)07 September 2019 (MBA Executive)
LM Thapar School of Management, Patiala MBA/Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidate to get admission at LMTSM, Patiala in MBA or MBA executive course should have a graduate degree with 50% marks in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Also must have valid scores in CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/CMAT/MAT and Thapar Entrance Test entrance exam. While for the MBA Executive course, candidates need to have work-experience besides aforesaid eligibility.
LM Thapar School of Management, Patiala MBA/Executive MBA Application Process 2019
Candidates who are looking for getting admission at LMTSM in MBA and Executive MBA firstly have to appear for CAT/XAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/ GRE/ GMAT/CMAT/MAT and Thapar Entrance Test entrance exam. Once the entrance exam result is declared then candidates can apply for admission. Steps of getting admission in college are given below.
- Firstly candidates have to register themselves then they will get an email and password.
- After the registration, they have to fill the online application form which is available on their official website.
- After filling the application, the candidate has to attach the required documents along with application form and submit it online.
- Then the application form is reviewed by the admission board within 5 working days from the date of the submitted application form and pays the application fees.
- Once the registration process is completed shortlisted candidates will get a call for further selection processes such as group discussion and personal interview.
Candidates will be informed of information on group discussion and personal interview venue which is decided by the college.
LM Thapar School of Management, Patiala MBA/Executive MBA Selection Process 2019
The selection at LMTSM College in MBA and Executive MBA course is based o their academic performance and their merit scores in the entrance exam. Final selection is done on the basis of cumulative performance in the entrance exam, group discussions, and personal interviews. Selected candidates are eligible for taking admission in college.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of L M Thapar School of Management, Mohali
Contact No:+91-8288026130 , +91-8288006698 , +91-8288026129
Address:Dera Bassi Campus, Off Derabassi - Barwala road, District Mohali- 140507