rubina, Student / Alumni
Dear,I am not aware about the NIFT Hyderabad,Being an Alumni of LPU,I am much aware about the university.LPU offers more than 150 programs out of which B.Architecture is one of the program which is approved by council of Architecture.At LPU the course design is cutting edge. It deals with topics like comprehending design approach and inter-relationship of function, circulation, structure, material and construction, climatology, services, form, aesthetics, and knowledge inbuilt environment. Interpret the facet of architectural design and urban realm context through schematic drawings, project reports, physical models, and 3 D visualizations.
LPU is amongst the Top 5 School of Architecture, Design and Planning disciplines in India and the top 100 schools globally by 2025 by becoming a Centre of design excellence in Academics, Consultancy and Research.
The LPU architecture programmes are designed and delivered with an objective of wholesome development of students.Analyze and appraise through research, various aspects of anthropometry, building technology, materials, structural analysis and design, history, art, culture, humanities, landscape, assessment methods, architectural computation, and management of resources. Evaluate legal and regulatory framework for application in planning and design of architectural and urban scale projects.
The Eligibility of B.Arch. course is 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and subject to qualifying NATA 2022 .
Salient Features of the program:
• Recognised by COA:Curriculum is as per guidelines of Council of Architecture (CoA).
• Green Architecture:Specific inputs related to green architecture, sustainable building techniques, renewable energy resources, environmental consciousness are given to enhance awareness regarding environment friendly built environment.
• Study Tours:Study tours are an integral part of curriculum with visitation of architectural and prominent sites provides maximum exposure to learn technicalities of architecture.
• Live Projects:Hands on experience by working on live projects to develop a sense of problem solving, critical thinking in order to gain real life understanding.
• Industry Immersion:Trainings, projects and guest lectures collaborated with industries help to learn from real life situations.
• Professional Enhancement:In addition to core curricula, program offers subjects like communication and soft skills to enhance personality and employability.
• Software Skills:Curriculum is equipped with 21st century digital technologies to make students industry ready.
The highest package last year was 7.44 LPA and the average was 5.6 LPA.
The fee for B.Architecture program is Rs 120000 per semester and the last date to take admission is 15th May 2023.
LPU also provide various scholarships are:
Scholarship on the basis of Percentage in Qualifying Exam
Scholarship on the basis of LPUNEST
Scholarship on the basis of CUET
Scholarship on the basis of NATA/ JEE (Main) Paper II
Other Special Scholarships