Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Bharati College is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1971, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Delhi. b'Bharati College', Delhi offers 21 courses across 4 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Science, Media & Mass Communication and across 6 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc, MA, Diploma. b'Bharati College' campus is spread over 8 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Auditorium, ATM, Canteen, Computer Lab, Guest house, Gym, Theatre, Library, Medical Facilities are also there.
- Math Lab
- Computer Lab
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
- Seminar Hall
Bharati College Placement
The past year has been a very satisfying one for the Placement Cell of Bharati College with number of students being placed in reputed companies and large number of such companies visiting the campus, showing their inclination for recruiting students from the college in effective posts.
Since the placement cell is into its 6th year, the consistent effort made over the past years is now ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
Awards and Prizes
Besides the usual academic, sports, NCC and cultural prizes awarded to outstanding performers in every field, the College has instituted the following awards:
- The Durga Prasad Gaur Memorial Medal, to be awarded to a student who scores the highest marks in the aggregate of 3 years in the Hindi Honours Course.
- The Ram Narain-Raj Kumari Rastogi Smriti Chinha to be awarded to the student who scores the highest marks in the aggregate of 3 years in Sanskrit Honours.
- The R. R. Gupta Memorial Prize awarded to the student who scores the highest marks in English Honours in the aggregate of 3 years.
- The Shiv-Prabha award for the student who scores the highest marks in English Honours I year.
- The Principal P.L. Anand Memorial Award to be awarded every year to a student who scores the highest marks in the aggregate of 3 years in Political Science Honours.
- The Gambhir Memorial Awards of cash prizes of Rs 1000/- each are given to students every year who score the highest marks in the aggregate in Hindi Honours II year and BA Programme III.
- The Rama Dube Memorial Prize awarded every year to the best all-rounder in sports in I year.The all-rounder will be chosen by a Committee consisting of the Principal, the Sports Incharge, Convenor of the Sports Committee and the President of the Students’ Union.
- The S.P. Dube Memorial Prize awarded every year to the best all-rounder in sports in II year. The all-rounder will be chosen by a Committee consisting of the Principal, the Sports Incharge, Convenor of the Sports Committee and the President of the Students’ Union.
- The Shri Sultan Chand Trust Scholarship awarded every year to a student who secures the second highest percentage in the B.Com Honours II year.
- The Dr. Usha Aggarwal scholarships awarded every year to the student who secures the highest percentage of marks being above 70% in the B.Com Programme II year and B.Com Programme III year.
- The Urmil Tucker Memorial Saraswati Samman for the student who scores the highest marks in Hindi in B.Com Programme I year.
- The Shrimati Lajwanti Gupta Award for the student who scores the highest marks in Hindi B in BA Programme I year.
- The Shri Jitendra Chandra Banerjee Trophy for the student who has made an Exemplary Contribution to the Life of the College
Other Popular Arts Colleges in Delhi View All
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Bharati College, Delhi
Address:C-4, Vidya Marg Janak Puri, New Delhi-58