Admission Open for session 2019
The 12.31 acre sprawling campus has a total built-up area of 4,682 sq. mts inclusive of 428.4 sq. mts in the commerce block.
- The following infrastructural facilitates are available for effective teaching and learning: A total of 13 science laboratories, out of which 5 are recognized by the University of Delhi as research lab for Ph.D./M.Phil. students
- 3 computer labs equipped with 100 computers and internet facility
- 40 classrooms, of which 25 are ICT-enabled
- Seminar room with a seating capacity of around 200 and fitted with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- A newly built atrium which can accommodate over 500 students
- IQAC Room
- Department rooms
- Placement Cell
- Staff room with a pantry
- Students‘ Union Room
The following additional facilities are also available in the College:
- Sports Room
- A canteen that provides affordable and hygienic food
- NCC room
- Gymnasium furnished with equipment such as treadmill, benchpress and other weight equipments
- Medical room with bed, stretcher and necessary first-aid medicines
- Girls‘ common room
- Boys‘ common room which is also used for rehearsals for various cultural events
- A herbal garden with medicinal plants such as tulsi, aloe vera, lemongrass, giloy, etc.
Area 12 Acres
- Academic Zone
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The College is committed to the all-round development of the students. Thus, it has set up various cultural societies that are very active. Akrit, the dance group and Saarang, the music group, under the Cultural society of the College are outstanding. The cultural society organizes a musical event, Awaaz and a dance event called Tarang to encourage the students to engage themselves in the cultural events. Teachers' day was celebrated by the students of the Cultural Society on 4th September every year to show respect and gratitude to their Gurus. The cultural society organizes the following activities:
- The Cultural Society of ARSD College successfully organizes the annual cultural festival, TIDE every year.
- It organizes various competitions such as One-act play, Western group singing, ad-mad, Hindi and English debates.
- Introduction of new events like newspaper dressing, photography competition, and T-shirt painting were recently initiated by the cultural society.
- A seven-day music workshop was organized by the Cultural Society, where the students were taught the nuances of Indian classical music by Ms. Meenakshi Prasad, an eminent thumri singer.