The field on which the world banks the most should have the best of infrastructure too. Presently, the Department has fully equipped, well-established laboratories with range of sophisticated equipment and design softwares like VHDL, Verilog (VLSI/E-CAD-xilinx, active HDL, modelsim) and Pspice (MultiSim), including microprocessor and micro controller interfacing tools as prescribed by the JNTU curriculum. It also consists of modern microwave and advanced communication laboratories. All the laboratories are well planned and spacious to accommodate the students as per the JNTU and AICTE norms.
The following are the labs with the state of the art equipments:
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab(I&II
- Pulse and Digital Circuits Lab
- Analog Communications Lab
- Linear IC Applications Lab
- Microprocessor and Interfacing Lab
- Microwave and Digital Communications Lab
- ECAD/ECA Lab
- Digital Signal Processing/Basic Simulation Lab
- VLSI Lab (P G program)
Area 100 Acres
Sports Grounds 4
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- post off.