To provide extensive programmes in the domain Mechanical, Building Sciences and CSE, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has collaborated with China’s Anyang Institute of Technology.
Professor Abhay Karandikar of IIT-Bombay, started a project on optimizing the cost of internet and providing the service to the rural population of India.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University organised its 14th convocation ceremony on January 23, 2017.
One of the officials associated with JNTU-H revealed that these colleges did not buy biometric devices and they are not at all interested in implementing the system.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
We pioneer innovative programs and new initiatives that lead to seamless transition to every student. Our cutting edge leadership, marketing, and resources help us serve as trendsetters in our region.
The mission of the New Student Orientation program, lead by the Division of Campus Life, is a collaborative effort with faculty, administration, and student leaders to facilitate new students’ transition in the college life.
- Welcome new students to Amity Family and acquaint them with the mission and identity of the institution.
- Introduce new students to our academic curriculum.
- Introduce families to relevant campus resources and assist them in their transition to a supportive role.
- Create mentorship and connections between new students and their Peer Leaders and Resident Assistants.
- Create opportunities for authentic and open interaction between new students and College faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Educate new students of their rights and responsibilities on campus.
- Inform students of campus services and resources that will enhance their academic success and overall college experience.