This year, there will be no offline examination for AP-EAMCET. All the candidates who have applied for the entrance examination have to take an online test.
The research project is being funded by International Development Research Centre, Canada for developing the filter and water analysis kit.
Vice-Chancellor of Mumbai University, Mr. Sanjay Deshmukh revealed that the annual intake of Aeronautical Engineering course is 60 and the course will begin from July 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has opened its gates for admission to it B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
We pioneer innovative programs and new initiatives that lead to seamless transition to every student. Our cutting edge leadership, marketing, and resources help us serve as trendsetters in our region.
The mission of the New Student Orientation program, lead by the Division of Campus Life, is a collaborative effort with faculty, administration, and student leaders to facilitate new students’ transition in the college life.
- Welcome new students to Amity Family and acquaint them with the mission and identity of the institution.
- Introduce new students to our academic curriculum.
- Introduce families to relevant campus resources and assist them in their transition to a supportive role.
- Create mentorship and connections between new students and their Peer Leaders and Resident Assistants.
- Create opportunities for authentic and open interaction between new students and College faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Educate new students of their rights and responsibilities on campus.
- Inform students of campus services and resources that will enhance their academic success and overall college experience.