Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
Shri. Pranab Mukherjee gave “in-principal-approval” to a suggestion that was made by the parliamentary panel, which indicated that Hindi must be a compulsory language until Class 10.
94 students of postgraduate Hindi programme, Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) could not appear for their second semester’s last exam as the question papers were not printed.
Similarly, 93 students who successfully completed Undergraduate (UG) course from the faculties of Spanish, Russian, Japanese, French, Arabic and English studies will be also awarded degrees.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
We pioneer innovative programs and new initiatives that lead to seamless transition to every student. Our cutting edge leadership, marketing, and resources help us serve as trendsetters in our region.
The mission of the New Student Orientation program, lead by the Division of Campus Life, is a collaborative effort with faculty, administration, and student leaders to facilitate new students’ transition in the college life.
- Welcome new students to Amity Family and acquaint them with the mission and identity of the institution.
- Introduce new students to our academic curriculum.
- Introduce families to relevant campus resources and assist them in their transition to a supportive role.
- Create mentorship and connections between new students and their Peer Leaders and Resident Assistants.
- Create opportunities for authentic and open interaction between new students and College faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Educate new students of their rights and responsibilities on campus.
- Inform students of campus services and resources that will enhance their academic success and overall college experience.