Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission notification for M.Sc and M.Sc.Tech courses for the academic session 2017.
The Congress will end on February 24, 2017, and the theme of the Congress is ‘Climate-Smart Agriculture’.
University of Hyderabad conducts entrance exam for the admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Bioinformatics. The detailed selection and counse
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced admissions for the Ph.D programme in Systems Science.
In a move to convince the 25 central ministries, HRD Ministry called a meeting to accelerate the innovative initiative by the IITs for improving the technological solutions
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Empower students through value based, quality and integral education; to empower others especially the socially and economically marginalized and create a ‘Civilization of Love’.
- To promote a value based education.
- To contribute to the transformation of society through being socially conscious and responsible.
- To synergize women and the less privileged regarding their basic human rights.
- To promote inter-cultural and inter-religious harmony and concern for the human family.
- To facilitate leadership among the students enabling them to proactively involve themselves in social liberation.
- To provide quality, integral, vocational and career oriented education and create a climate for human and educational excellence.
- To work towards the integrity of creation and foster interconnectedness, kinship and eco – justice.