Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
 0141-3990699
Login
Signup

Courses - GPREC

G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College - Kurnool ( Andhra Pradesh )

Facilities
Bachelor of Technology
6
Master in Technology-M.Tech
7
Stream
2
Specialization
12
UG
6
PG
8
Bachelor of Technology Exam
AP EAMCET
Master in Technology-M.Tech Exam
GATE
Download the 2017 Prospectus

All Courses

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Civil Engineering-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

120

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

3.0 lacs

Average Salary

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Computer Science-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

120

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

3.0 lacs

Average Salary

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Electronics and Communication-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

180

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

3.0 lacs

Average Salary

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Electrical and Electronics Engineering-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

120

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

3.0 lacs

Average Salary

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Mechanical Engineering-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

120

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

B- Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.

Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech-Information Technology (IT)-UG, UG - Regular
4 Years

Duration

Rs. 80000
Annually

Fees

60

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Category seats are filled by the Management of the college following the guidelines stipulated by APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates who have passed two year Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible for admission. However, the order of priority for selection of candidates for admission is the rank in JEE (Mains)- 2014, rank in EAMCET-2014, marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.</p> <p>Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category &ndash; A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category &ndash; B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category &ndash; A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-Computer Science-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

 

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-Structural Engineering-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

 

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-VLSI & Embedded Systems-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 68000
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

 

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-Electronics and Communication-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

 

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-Power Electronics-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-CAD & CAM-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.

Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.

Admission to B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

 

Engineering - Engineering-Master in Technology-M.Tech-Thermal Engineering-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

Rs. 66443
Annually

Fees

18

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% seats are called A &ndash; Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% seats are called B &ndash; Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.</p> <p>Admissions for A &ndash; Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations. The admissions are also based on course wise eligibility rules of JNTUA, Anantapur.</p> <p>Admission to B &ndash; Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of Government of Andhra Pradesh(APSCHE). The B &ndash; Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.

Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers - Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers-Master of Computer Application-M.C.A-Computer Application-PG, PG - Regular
3 Years

Duration

Rs. 27000
Annually

Fees

60

No. of Seats

9

No. of Companies

87%

Pass Percentage

52%

Passing in 1st Class

31%

Distinction

Eligibility

The candidate should have passed Graduation in relevant stream.