ICFAI Business School (IBS HYDERABAD) Hyderabad Courses & Fees
Masters of Business Administration 2 Years Regular 900 Seats6.25 Lakh / Year Apply Now Show Details Less Details
- Graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates other than English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Students from final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, but their result should be declared before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce degree certificates and marks sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2018 onwards. Therefore the responsibility of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) conducts Aptitude Test every year for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed insight of selection and counseling procedure of IBSAT.
Candidates who have qualified based on scores of IBSAT2017/GMAT®/CAT/NMAT by GMACTM are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Entrance Exams :
Affiliated to :
Contact Details of ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
Contact No:040 - 23440963 , 1800 425 55 66 77
Address:Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road Hyderabad- 501203 Telangana