Post Graduate Diploma (P.G.D.)
The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.The Bachelor’s Degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent). Candidates are required to appear for IET conducted by International College of Financial Planning
Master of Business Administration-M.B.A. (M.B.A.)
Candidate must have passed 10+2.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 45%
Candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School.
Valid CAT/MAT/XAT/ICFP Entrance Exam score.
Candidates are required to appear for IET conducted by International College of Financial Planning.
The candidate should have passed Graduation
ICoFP offers various scholarships to meritorious candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- 65% marks in graduation in an undergraduate course from Delhi University
- 90%+ percentile in CAT examination held up to 1 calendar year before the date of application in ICFP
- Performance in selection procedure of ICFP
- Academic performance in 10th & 12th examination
- Ranking of graduation college etc.
Most Popular Course
- B.Arch - Environmental Engineering
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place