Courses & Exams
News & Articles
6 Courses are offered by IFMR
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (5 Years)
|PGDM in Human Resource Management||180||6 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Financial Engineering||180||6 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Marketing||6 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Information Systems & Operations||6 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Data Sciences||180||6 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Finance||180||6 Lacs||Apply|
Graduates in any discipline with consistent academic record; Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardised entrance exams – CAT 2019 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / GMAT & GRE (taken in the last three years).
- The cut off and weights are not the same for all the entrance exams – so your performance in all the entrance exams you have taken will be evaluated against the respective cut off and only your best performance will be considered.
- While CAT/XAT/CMAT percentiles or GRE/GMAT scores are an important component of the admission process, these are not the sole criteria for admission.
- The admission committee will consider the applicant’s past academic performance, and performance in Personal Interview.
- Further the admissions committee recognizes the importance of passion for achievement demonstrated even in non-academic endeavour such as, but not limited to, sports (represented country, state or district), NCC, Performing Arts (but NOT fine arts), volunteering, activism etc. and at the work place (of a corresponding level);
- Those with track record in these areas would get a relaxation with regard to cut off scores, provided they are otherwise eligible, and capable;
- However, there is no exemption from the requirement of a valid score in, at least one of CAT/XAT/CMAT/ GRE/GMAT regardless of any achievements
Contact Details of Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai
Address:24, Kothari Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600034