5 Courses are offered by IIML
Know all details about Indian Institute of Management
P.G.P.M. (Post Graduate Program in Management)
|Post Graduate Program in Management||2 Years||7.08 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness Management||2 Years||50||7.08 Lacs||Shortlist|
|PGP IN SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT||2 Years||7 Lacs||Shortlist|
|Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives||2 Years||4.15 Lacs||Shortlist|
Eligibility for PGPM
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or an equivalent degree), with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA(45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD/DA category).
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Eligibility for PGP-ABM
- A Bachelor's degree in Agriculture Science/ Agricultural Engineering or allied subjects OR in any other field with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST and DA/PWD) category).
- The candidates with a bachelor's degree in any field other than agriculture will have to submit a Special Form for PGP-ABM at the time of the interview.
Eligibility for PGP-SM
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD category) or equivalent
- At least two years of professional work experience.
Exam Date: 25 Nov, 2018
Admission Open 2019
|International Programme in Management for Executives||1 Years||24.5 Lacs||Shortlist|
The student must have done graduation from a recognized university.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Contact No:522-2734101 , 2734111-20 , 6696001
Address:Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013.