Indian Institute Of Space Science & Technology (IIST) Thiruvananthapuram Courses & Fees
23 Courses are offered by IIST
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|B.Tech in Physical Sciences||48 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||48 K||Apply|
|B.Tech in Avionics||Apply|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech in Optical Engineering||Apply|
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy ALL the eligibility criteria described below for applying for admission to undergraduate programmes in IIST.
- Citizenship Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST.
Date of Birth
- Candidates belonging to General category (GEN) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1991. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PD) categories must have born on or after October 1, 1986.
- The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board /or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.
- (10+2 or Equivalent) Candidates seeking admission to IIST should have passed their Qualifying Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of the curriculum.
- Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying examination and those belonging to SC/ST/PD should have an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
The qualifying examination should be any of the following:
(i) The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi, etc.
(ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
(iii) Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
(iv) Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
(v) Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
(vi) Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
(vii) General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
(viii) High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureat Office, Geneva.
Candidates should appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2016 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi to qualify themselves to appear for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)-2016 conducted by IITs and secure the minimum prescribed
B.Tech. + M.S.
|B.Tech. + M.S. in Astronomy and Astrophysics||Apply|
|B.Tech. + M.S. in Solid State Physics||Apply|
B.Tech. + M.Tech.
|B.Tech. and M.Tech in Earth System Science||Apply|
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech in Structures and Design||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Thermal and Propulsion||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Digital Signal Processing||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in VLSI and Micro systems||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Control Systems||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Power Electronics||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Materials Science and Technology||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Solid State Technology||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Earth System Science||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech in Geoinformatics||45 K||Apply|
|M.Tech. in Machine Learning and Soft Computing||Apply|
|M.Tech in in Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics||Apply|
|M.Tech in Optical Engineering||Apply|
Applicant should be an Indian citizen
28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / Persons with disability (PWD) category as per Government of India Orders. No age relaxation for OBC and Women candidates.
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S. or equivalent degree mentioned above should be in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 out of 10. A valid score in GATE/JEST/UGC NET in relevant area as the case may be, as specified below is essential.
Post Graduate Diploma
|PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) ( Shift 2 )||Apply|
M.S. (Master of Science)
|M.S. in Astronomy and Astrophysics||Apply|
Contact Details of Indian Institute Of Space Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Contact No:+91 (471) 2568452 , 2568600
Address:Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, (Dept. of Space, Govt. of India) Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram-695 547, Kerala, India.