Courses & Exams
News & Articles
10 Courses are offered by MCET
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
|B.E. in Computer Science Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.E. in Civil Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering||4.0 Years||Apply|
- EAMCET Rank - Based on merit of rank students are eligible to attend counselling.
- Student should pass Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- 70% of seats are allotted based on the merit in EAMCET exam.
- 30 % of the seats are for Management / NRI candidates.
- Diploma holders are admitted through lateral entry scheme based on the merit in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana. Students will be admitted in second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake.
M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
|M.E. in Computer Science & Engineering||2.0 Years||24||Apply|
|M.E. in CAD/CAM||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.E. in Communication Engineering & Digital Processing||2.0 Years||24||Apply|
B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
|MBA in Finance Management||2.0 Years||60||Apply|
Candidate should be done Graduate with 50% marks.
Contact Details of Methodist College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Besides Tajmahal Hotel ,Behind Brand Factory,King Koti Road, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500001.