Courses & Exams
News & Articles
17 Courses are offered by SJCIT
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|B.E in Civil Engineering||Apply|
|B.E in Aeronautical Engineering||60||Apply|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering||120||Apply|
|B.E in Computer Science & Engineering||120||Apply|
|B.E in Information Science & Engineering||120||Apply|
|B.E in Electronics & Communication||120||Apply|
|B.E in Telecommunication Engineering||60||Apply|
- To be eligible for admission to the first year of the course the students shall have passed the two years pre-university examination (Science) conducted by Karnataka State Pre-University Board / 10 + 2 / Equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects:- Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Electronics, Biology and aggregate percentage not less than 45% of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the Languages for admission to Engineering & Technology courses (40% in case of SC/ST/Other Backward Classes specified in the relevant government order for the purpose of reservations in respect of Engineering and Technology courses) and he/she should have appeared for the COMED-K/CET/AIEEE Entrance Examination.
- Holders of three years Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka, or any other diploma qualification considered equivalent having a minimum of 45% marks in the final examination of 3 years diploma.
- The eligible candidates (other than the students of PUE Board and CBSE Examination passed in Karnataka / Diploma holders of Karnataka) seeking admission to the 1st year Engineering should obtain the eligibility certificate from the concerned college
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech in Structural Enggineering||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Machine Design||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Industrial Automation & Robotics||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Digital Communication & Networking||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Signal Processing||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering||18||Apply|
|M.Tech in Infrastructure Engineering & Management||18||Apply|
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in B.E. (Civil) or Equivalent Degree.
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) (2 Years)
- Bachelor Degree examinations with not less than 50% (45% for SC / ST & Category-I only for Kamataka students) of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination.
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications) (3 Years)
- Admission to MCA courses shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor Degree examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and category I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
- Provided that for admission to MCA the candidate shall have passed Bachelor Degree with not less than 50% of marks with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Programming / Computer Applications / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at Degree Level.
- Provided further that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-university Course with 50% of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission. However in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Cat-1, 45% of marks in that subject shall be considered for Admission. The candidates are required to attend K-MAT Entrance test to be held on 2nd July 2006. Students from all over the country can take up the test. Application form will also be available with participating colleges from 1st June to 25th June Every Year.
Contact Details of S.J.C. Institute of Technology, Chikkaballapura
Address:P.B.No. 20, B.B.Road, Chickballapur - 562 101