A premier institute imparting technical education since 1986. The college is situated on Bangalore – Hyderabad National Highway-NH7, 45 kms from Bangalore city about, 20 kms from Kempe Gowda International Airport (Bangalore International Airport) and about 5 kms from Muddenahalli, the birth place of Sir M. Visvesvaraya. The famous hill resort Nandi hill is about 15 kms from the college. The Institute is managed by Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust(R.) with the divine blessings of Byravaikya Jagadguru Padmabhushan Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji’s and spiritual guidance of Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Dr. Nirmalanandanatha Maha Swamiji. The Trust runs more than 485 Institutions all over the states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu & Delhi.
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, and National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
- Situated on Bangalore - Hyderabad National Highway (NH 7) about 45kms. from Bangalore (20 kms. from Bangalore International Airport)
- Located on a sprawling 53 acres Campus in a green serene environment
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certification
- Wifi Campus for Internet access.
SJCIT Pictures & Videos
SJCIT Vision and Mission
Vision : SJCIT is committed to Quality Education, Training & Research. Mission : Augmenting the supply of competent Engineers and Managers . Building Engineers and Managers with value, Vision and Versatality. Developing and Dissemination of new Knowledge and Insights.