HKBK College of Engineering (HKBKCE) is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1997, it is accredited from AICTE, NAAC and it is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. HKBK College of Engineering HKBKCE, Bengaluru offers 28 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, Management, Commerce / Banking, Sciences and across 5 degrees like Ph.D, B.E., M.Tech, M.B.A., BBA. HKBK College of Engineering campus is spread over 17 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Gym, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there. HKBK College of Engineering accepts Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission into Engineering courses
Area 17 Acres
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked among TOP 10 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
- Ranked 44th among top Engineering Colleges in India
- Scholarships offered ever year for meritorious students.
- SC / ST / OBC / Minority scholarships to the backward community students
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To think with speed, ...
Contact Details of HKBK College of Engineering, Bengaluru
Address:22/1, Off Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560045
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place