HKBK College of Engineering (HKBKCE) Bangalore
HKBK College of Engineering is situated in Bangalore in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1997, it is accredited from AICTE, NAAC and it is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. HKBKCE, Bangalore offers 16 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, IT, Management and across 3 degrees like B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech. HKBKCE campus is spread over 17 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Gym, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there. HKBK College of Engineering accepts Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission into Engineering courses
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To think with speed, ...
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked among TOP 10 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
- Ranked 44th among top Engineering Colleges in India
Contact Details of HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore
Address:22/1, Off Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560045