Oregon State University (OSU) Oregon
Oregon State University is situated in Oregon in Oregon state of USA. Established in 1868, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Oregon State University. OSU, Oregon offers 10 courses across 5 streams namely Management, Engineering, Agriculture, Hotel Management, Paramedical and across 4 degrees like B.Tech, BBA, MSc, MBA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Awards and Rankings
- Research funding reached $336 million in the fiscal year that ended June 30 – a second consecutive year of record-breaking growth.
- Oregon State University is among the top 70 universities in the US and among the top 150 in the world by Academic Ranking of Worldwide Universities in 2013
- Dick Fosbury developed a back-first technique for the high jump in 1963, and at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City, he won the gold medal and set a new Olympic record: 7 feet, 4.25 inches. The “Fosbury Flop” revolutionized the sport and remains the dominant style for high jumpers today. Fosbury graduated from Oregon State in 1972 with a degree in civil engineering.
- Ranked 122nd in Top Universities Abroad
- One of only 40 public universities nationwide (out of 1,705 institutions ranked) with the Carnegie Foundation’s Tier 1 Very High Research Activity and Community Engagement designations
Contact Details of Oregon State University, Oregon
Contact No:+1 541-737-5719
Address:Oregon State University, 1701 SW Western Blvd. Corvallis, OR 97333 USA