Excel Engineering College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- All students attending interviews are requested to keep in mind the following the instructions below.
- Report at the placement centre 30 minutes before the interview starts.
- Keep an updated copy of your resume with you with photo.
- Keep sufficient number of your documents/certificates/photographs (spare photo copies) ready and arranged in order.
- Unless specifically asked to report later, students waiting for their turn should wait patiently at the placement centre and not loiter about. You alone will be responsible if you miss your interview.
- Present yourself in neat and pressed formal dress and polished formal shoes. Nails ought to be trimmed.
- If a candidate who has forwarded his resume for a particular company decides not to appear for the test/interview, he/she should inform the placement centre as soon as possible. This will not only enable the placement centre to give an accurate estimate to the company of the number of people appearing, it will also help other students who would otherwise miss out on a good chance.