Placements Stats for All Degrees
The institute provides their students the services of the placement cell that supports them with excellent placement opportunities, best suited to one’s professional skills and career interests. The placement cell organizes written test, preplacement talks, group discussion and interviews for overall development of the students. Some of the top recruiters are Cognizant, Accenture, Ashok Leyland and many more.
1. CCD office sends invitation to the companies/organisations along with relevent information.
2. Companies register and create account on the online placement portal: http://iitg.ernet.in/tnp/
3. A Company/Organisation fills an online Job Application Form containing details of the job profile and the offer using their online account.
4. If the company/organisation is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates. PPTs are held after academic hours (i.e. after 5 PM).
5. The Job Application form is made available to the eligible students, along with ant other information furnished by any company/organidsation. Students apply online to company job online.
6. The resumes of all interested students become available to the organisation for downloading or viewing through their placement account. Organisations can shortlist students. The organisations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students who can be interviewed in the event of non-availability of some of the shortlisted students.
7. The recruitment session would begin on the 1st week of December 2016 and would continue till May 2017. CCD Office allots dates for recruitment procedure by considering factors like student preferences, job profile, etc.
8. Organisations visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their selection procedure.
9. The company/organisation has to furnish the final list of selected students as soon as after the completion of the selection procedure. As per the placement policies of the institute, as soon as a student is offered a job, he or she is ineligible to continue in the selection processes of other company/organisations or apply to other company/organizations.
10. CCD office also coordinates the signing of offer letters by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company/organisation as early as possible.
Indian Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Indian Institute of Technology News
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Address:Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati ,781039 Assam, India