Placements Stats for All Degrees
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Hyderabad placement details are as below. Students got 268 offers in companies like TCS, Dell, HCL, Cognizant, CAPGemini. with average package being 11 Lakh. The maximum salary offered to students was 35 Lakh
The Placement process at IITHyderabad usually starts in the month of August by sending out a formal E- mail to the company/organization with relevant information and Employer Registration Form (ERF)*. The company/organization in turn will return the filled ERF to Placement Office, IIT Hyderabad, along with softcopy of their Pre Placement Interaction (PPI) material which speaks about the organisation, their philosophy and their expectations. The same is studied and the requirements & profile of the company are announced to the students. Interested students are asked to submit resumes within a timeline and the resumes (softcopy or hardcopy as required), are then sent to the company(on request).
Companies may invite CVs of interested students and shortlist students on the basis of their profiles ten days prior to their campus visit. The companies are required to shortlist candidates from the pool of applicants and send the same to the Placement Office at the earliest (at least three days in advance of the visit to the campus). The company can request a visit to the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before the Campus Placements or can combine it with the final recruitment. A mutually convenient date** and time for Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) & selection process is fixed.
Recruiters then hold interviews on campus and make offers. They can also conduct off campus interviews with students in special cases. The company is required to present the final list of offers on the same day. The Placement Office would handover the company Offer Letters to the students and the student offer acceptances would be forwarded to the company.
*The ERF includes the required contact details, profile of potential recruits, compensation package, date of visit, selection procedure, etc.
Job profile and Career growth prospects.
Likely number of offers this year.
Rules and Regulations:
- IIT Hyderabad is starting the campus placement process from the 1st week of December. The placement calendar has been finalized by the student body, based on the ERF submitted by all the companies, and a formula parameterized on various factors such as
- Job profile and Career growth prospects.
- Compensation package.
- Brach specification given by the company
- Likely number of offers this year.
- Student Ratings
- Placement process shall be completed on a slot basis. Each company that has registered with us has been allotted either the morning or the evening slot. The morning slot begins at 9:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm. The evening slot is scheduled from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Each company has been allotted a distinct slot based on the above mentioned criteria. A company that has been allotted the morning slot has to declare the final results by 4 PM on the same day. A company that is allotted the evening slot should declare the results by 8 AM on the next day.
- IIT Hyderabad will make best effort to ensure that all the placement process requirements such as rooms, test material, stationary etc. are met with.
- IIT Hyderabad strictly enforces the one-student, one-job policy, with the exception of a single dream-job option. The slot structure, and strict timings for declaring the results is necessary to ensure this. Please note that a student is out of placement process once he/she has an offer in hand.
- Database of the eligible students will be sent one week before the allotted date.
- Companies should send in their requirements (such as number of rooms required) one week in advance so that the requirements can be met.
- A copy of the offer letters must be mailed to the placement office after the results are finalized.
Indian Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Indian Institute of Technology News
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Kandi-502285, Sagareddy, Medak,Telangana, India