Placements Stats for All Degrees
University Placement Cell commonly known as CRMC (Corporate Resource Management Centre) describes the functions and activities that support the growing relationship of academia and industry. It works with the students to make them industry fit and industry relevant. The CRMC is manned by professionals from the corporate world who bring with them rich Industrial experience. The Placement department at JaganNath University comprises of the students’ committee with 10 members from the last two years of the course and the Placement department represented by the Placement Managers, faculties and industry professionals.
The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement department on campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
Vision of CRMC (JaganNath University)
- To brush up the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students.
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment.
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences and Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-campus as well as Off-campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality development and Communication skills.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries.
In the present scenario, students are not employable unless they attain good communication skill and perform well at companies’ parameter. In view of this, The CRMC of this university keeps focus on specifically training parts of the students.
Our approach concerns not only with the functional aspect of the job but with also the technological aspect that helps the students to climb up the ladder of success. The University has a team of In-house Soft Skill Trainers to accelerate this process. To take the things to the next level, the university hires professional Trainers from Industry from time to time to train the students on recruitment training.
Professional Trainers have been doing tremendous job in this direction for a long time and on regular basis. The ultimate aim of such programs is to groom the students for company interface while they are still studying.
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Campus Recruitment Training Process:
|IN HOUSE TRAINING||OUT OF THE HOUSE TRANING|
|• Aptitude Test
• Technical Test
• Group Discussions
• Personality grooming sessions
• Résumé writing
|• Psychological Test
• Mock presentation sessions
• Mock Interview sessions
• workshop on voice modulation
• workshop on body language
Contact Details of Jagannath University, Jaipur
Contact No:+ 91-141-3020500
Address:NH-12, Chaksu Bypass, Tonk Road, Jaipur-303901 (Rajasthan).