In today’s world, an appropriate job is of utmost importance for all the graduating Engineers, which provides full satisfaction to the students after completion of their courses. Leading companies across various disciplines come for campus placements at RIT. In technical courses, nearly all the students are placed even one year before the completion of the course. The Placement Cell is able to provide on campus, joint campus and off campus placement to the students.
This achievement has been the result of the dedicated team comprising of the TNP officers, student coordinators and faculty members that constantly interacts with the corporate world and helps prepare students for their careers.
- Guest Lectures- Corporate HRs/Professionals are always invited to share their professional experience and market anomalies with the students, which makes it easier for them to understand the job market.
- Workshops- Besides theoretical knowledge, practical knowledge is always must to have a thorough knowledge of the subject. For this different professional workshops are organized every now and then.
- Personality Development Programmes- Personality Development is as needed as Practical knowledge is. There are separate Faculties for the PDP session and sometimes we take help from corporate professionals as well.
- Mock Interview Sessions- As the Quality Placement is the prime object of the Placement Team. So, the Mock Interview Sessions have always been in practice to prepare students to sit and crack the Interviews of the Companies.
- Industrial Visits- The primary purpose of the regular Industrial visits is to have a sound knowledge of the theoretical principles. The exposure to industrial process and environment provides the student a view of the whole system.
Training & Placement Cell Emails