Training and Placement (T & P) Cell maintain a strong bond between Institute and the Industry in different ways. It interacts with the industry frequently by arranging visits, encouraging students to carry industrial projects and industrial training, reciprocating the feedbacks of students to dept., inviting learned personnel from industry for involving them in our academic programs to bridge the academic gap. It takes care of students by providing trainings including professional one to make the students best fit for the industry. Students are being provided with several opportunities, including participation in multinational companies, competing in Technical events of IIT’s and other places to make them perfectly fit for industry and in higher education. The T&P Dept. maintains the updated database of students and forwards it to the industry as per requirement. Company details and job profiles are also displayed on notice boards before a company visits the institute. Apart from these activities, T&P Dept. also serves as a facilitator for arranging training programs for teaching and non teaching staff members of this institute.
Majority of the students are selected through campus recruitment in every academic year by Multi National companies. The placement activities run round the academic year mostly for core industries. Reputed companies like RIL, Tata Motors, TCS, Cognizant, Persistent, Syntel, IBM, Bharat Forge, Welspun etc. visit our institution with a higher priority for its brand name.
Well defined process:
- Institute contact companies few months ahead of the placement schedule generally starts in September.
- Companies provide us data through a Job announcement form
- Dialogue with the companies thereafter.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provide by the company on notice board and send to individual students’ mail
- We ask eligible and interested students to apply for the job a fortnight before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
We book accommodation for company as per the request.
- Faculty and student Volunteers are allocated to take care of the company people at campus.
- Results are generally declared by the company at the campus and offer letters are provided on the same day.
Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering & Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nanded
Contact No:+91-2462-269161 , 162
Address:Vishnupuri, Nanded, (MAHARASHTRA State), Pin 431 606 India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place